Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agricultural University (BSMRAU) is a government-financed 13th public university of Bangladesh. It is located at Salna, Gazipur.
Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agricultural University was established in 1998 as a public university with an act (Act no. 16) promulgated by the government of Bangladesh.
The university was established by transforming the Institute of Post Graduate Studies in Agriculture (IPSA). IPSA was established as Bangladesh College of Agricultural Science (BCAS) in 1983 as an academic organ of Bangladesh Agricultural Research Institute (BARI) and academically affiliated with Bangladesh Agricultural University until 1991. In 1991, IPSA was made an autonomous institution. Henceforth, IPSA started its true course credit-based MS and PhD programs. The graduate program of IPSA was developed by a team of IPSA teachers led by Prof. L. M. Eisgruver of the Oregon State University (OSU), USA under the cooperation of JICA-USAID-GOB.
Click here for All Merit List Click here for General Waiting without FFQ list Click here for FFQ Waiting list
Seat Plan is available now. Please find seat for admission test as bellows: Please click here for Seat Plan Summery. Please click here for Detail Seat Plan.
PLEASE FIND THE GENERAL ALERT NOTICE FOR ALL APPLICANT & OTHERS
Please click here to find the Eligible Candidate for Admission Summer 2018 Term [Total Number of Seat: 330] [Total Number of Seat for General Merit: 303] [Numer of eligible...
With the initiative and support of University Grants Commission (UGC) and Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agricultural University (BSMRAU)-IQAC (Institutional Quality Assurance...
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Agroforestry and Environment
- Agricultural Engineering
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Environmental Science
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Crop Botany
- Genetics and Plant Breeding
- Plant Pathology
- Soil Science
- Seed Science and Technology Unit
- Department of Anatomy & Histology
- Department of Animal Breeding & Genetics
- Department of Animal Science & Nutrition
- Department of Dairy & Poultry Science
- Department of Gynecology, Obstetrics & Reproductive Health
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Microbiology & Public Health
- Department of Pathobiology
- Department of Physiology & Pharmacology
- Department of Surgery & Radiology