Lists of Seminar Paper
Day 1 (19 March 2015)
- Md. Saiful Islam (1997-11-619) – Influence of ripening chemicals on the quality of fruits.
- Zahirul Islam Khan (2014-05-3429) – Integration of remote sensing and GIS for sustainable agricultural development in Bangladesh.
- Arifuzzaman (2010-05-2391) – Molecular marker and its application in fisheries genetics.
- Md. Abdus Salam (2012-11-2913) – Plant diseases control using botanical pesticides.
- Md. Neamul Hasan Shovon (2010-05-2398) – Heavy metal pollution in aquatic environment and their effects of fish in Bangladesh.
- Md. Abul Kalam Azad (2009-05-2299) – Conservation and utilization of plant genetic resources in Bangladesh.
Day 2 (02 April 2015)
- Md. Abdullah Al Mamun (2010-05-2462) – Soil, Water and Environmental Constrains to Crop Production: Climate Change Scenario in Bangladesh.
- Mohammad Saidul Islam (2011-05-2703) – Role of Public and Private Sectors in Seed Industry in Bangladesh.
- Md. Nazmul Hasan (2010-05-2498) – Plant Growth Regulators and its Impact on Vegetables Breeding.
- Suchitra Barman (2009-05-2229) – Role of private seed company in seed sector development in Bangladesh.
- Sulogna Chakma (2010-05-2447) – Social safety net programs as a mean to alleviate poverty in Bangladesh.
- Ali Ahsan (2010-05-2385) – Gene transfer technology in fish.
Day 3 (9 April 2015)
- Md Abdul Azim (2010-05-2508) – Application of molecular markers in crop improvement.
- Sharmin Akter (2010-05-2441) – Molecular Markers and their Application to Genome Mapping and Molecular Breeding.
- Shanko Rani Deo (2010-05-2383) – Seed Production and Hatchery Management of Catfish (order: Siluriformes) in Bangladesh.
- S. M. Shafiul Abedin (2010-05-2482) – Urea Deep Placement Technology–More Rice with Improved Nitrogen use Efficiency.
- Sumaia Jabbar (2010-05-2372) – Genetic Improvement by Chromosome Manipulation in Indian Major Carps.
Day 4 (11 April 2015: Morning)
- Dipanwita Bhattacharjee (2012-05-2885) – Gender Issues: The Role of Women in Agriculture Sector in India.
- Shahar Banu (2010-05-2489) – Methods Used in Molecular Characterization and Identification of Fungi and Bacteria.
- Shaila Pervin (2010-05-2424) – Crop Production in Saline Areas of Bangladesh.
- Md. Shariaj Biswas (2010-05-2490) – Pesticide residue in agro-products: problems and mitigation approaches.
- Al Mamun (2010-05-2386) – Role of probiotics in aquaculture.
- Hoomyra Yasmin (2010-05-2400) – Tannery waste/effluent toxicity in fish production and its transportation to human.
Day 5 (11 April 2015: Aftenoon)
- Md. Mahmudul Hasan (2003-11-1321) – Participation of Women Labor Force in Agriculture: Persistence, Evolution, Changes and Determinants.
- Tonmoy Chakrabarty (2010-05-2503) – Production of Hybrid Rice through the Anther Culture Technology.
- Md. Ashaduzzaman Noor (2010-05-2456) – Biorational Insecticide: Eco-friendly Management Approaches of Major Vegetables Insects’ Pests in Bangladesh.
- Sayada Khanam Liza (2010-05-2375) – All male tilapia production by hormonal sex manipulation and genetic techniques.
- Chayanika Pandit (2010-05-2401) – Present status of natural carp breeding ground and fish biodiversity of Halda river.
- Md. Alamgir Miah Shuvo (2010-05-2478) – Industrial pollution and its threat to soil and crops in Bangladesh.
Day 6 (16 April 2015)
- Ibrahim Rashid (2010-05-2379) – Cryopreservation of olive barb (Puntius sarana) to conserve its gene pool.
- Md. Amzed Hossain Chowdhury (2010-05-2455) – Use of biological control agents against major insect pests of vegetable crops.
- Md. Zahid Hasan Tanvir (2010-05-2413) – Bioremediation of Heavy Metals from Waste Water using Filamentous Fungi.
- Md. Arefin Rahman (2010-05-2373) – Malnutrition problem in Bangladesh: Spirulina as a solution.
- Tasfia Haque (2010-05-2410) – Soil fertility management for sustainable crop production.
- Md. Zahir Rayhan (2010-05-2396) – Use of spirulina as a human food.
Day 7 (23 April 2015)
- Md. Asmaul Rizal (2010-05-2390) – Selection of Low Cost Media for Culture of Spirulina.
- Tahsina Sharmin (2010-05-2377) – Seed Production and Hatchery Management of some Fishes (Order-Perciformes) in Bangladesh.
- Nusrat Farzana (2010-05-2422) – Effect of Plant Growth Promoting Rhizobacteria on Growth and Yield of Cereal Crops.
- Istiyak Ahmad (2010-05-2402) – Protective role of trace elements against cadmium induced alterations in fish.
- Md Sakhawat Hosen Galib (2010-05-2458) – Aromatic and fine rice: prospects and problems in Bangladesh.
- Nur A Azima (2010-05-2487) – Agrobacterium mediated gene transfer in crop improvement.
Day 8 (30 April 2015)
- S. M. Raihanun Nabi (2014-05-3428) – Plant Probiotics Alleviate Abiotic Stress and Plant Growth Promotion.
- Nasrin Akter Rima (2010-05-2435) – Prospects and Problems of Crop Cultivation in CHT of Bangladesh.
- Md. Selim Reza (2010-05-2477) – Vermicompost: A Valuable Eco-friendly Organic Fertilizer for Sustainable Agriculture.
- Nelema Rani Sarker (2010-05-2505) – Performance evaluation of Trichoderma spp. in plant disease control and soil improvement.
- Mahmuda Akter (2009-05-2215) – Phytoremediation of heavy metals.
- Nelufar Yeasmin Tripty (2010-05-2425) – Sex expression level of phytohormones in monoecious cucumber as affected by plant growth regulators.
Day 9 (07 May 2015)
- Mst. Sanjida Sultana (2010-05-2506) – Management of Brinjal Insect Pests using Biorational Approaches and their Impact on Natural Enemy.
- Md. Ibrahim Ali (2010-05-2475) – Land Degradation in Bangladesh and its Control Measures for Sustainable Development of Agriculture.
- Sudipta Kumar Pramanik (2010-05-2437) – Application of DNA Finger Printing for Study of Genetic Diversity in Crop.
- Sayed Eshtiak Akter (2010-05-2415) – Development of sustainable weed management system through exploiting the allelopathic potential of plants.
- Irin Sultana Nila (2010-05-2409) – Molecular markers and their use in marker assisted selection conferring stress condition in rice (Oryza sativa L.).
- Sharmin Akhter (2010-05-2405) – Impacts of dietary supplements on the reproductive performance of fishes.
Day 10 (14 May 2015)
- Md. Maruf Billah (2010-05-2387) – Climate Change and its Impact on Biodiversity.
- Ummay Saima (2009-05-2201) – Heavy Metal Remediation in Fish using Probiotics.
- Anukul Chandra Sinha (2010-05-2393) – Ecological Impacts of Non-native Freshwater Fishes.
- Tonusree Roy (2010-05-2488) – Production of haploid wheat through wheat x maize and their utilization in wheat improvement.
- Fatema Nazmim (2010-05-2438) – Crop improvement through Bt (Bacillus thuringiensis) gene transfer: scope and impact.
- Kamrul Hassan Sumon (2010-05-2380) – Management of fresh water wet lands in Bangladesh: Issues and strategy.
Day 11 (21 May 2015)
- A. K. M. Alauddin Chowdhury (2012-11-2915) – Soil salinity: A Salient Disaster for Coastal Belt Crops of Bangladesh.
- Md. Mosheur Rahman (2010-05-2471) – Role of Vermicompost for Improving Soil Health and Vegetable Production.
- Sukesh Chakma (2010-05-2470) – Improvement of Existing Jhum Cultivation System through Agronomic Management Practices in the Hill Tracts of Bangladesh.
- Sabikun Nahar Nima (2010-05-2509) – Development of salt tolerant rice varieties through biotechnological Approaches.
- Khaled Monsur Mallik (2010-05-2384) – Nutrition and feeding for sustainable aquaculture development.