Selected Research Publications
- Rahman M M, Ishii K and Noguchi N. Optimum Harvesting Area of Convex and Concave Polygon Field for Path Planning of Robot Combine Harvester. Intelligent Service Robotics, 12:167–179.
- Rahman M M and Ishii K. Heading Estimation of Robot Combine Harvester during Turning Maneuveres. Sensor, 18(5):1390.
- Rahman M M, Ishii K and Noguchi N. Study on Tracked Combine Harvester Dynamic Model for Automated Navigation Purposes. Adv Robot Autom, 6: 178.
- Aftab F, Islam M N, Sarkar M A A, Rahman M M and Rahman M A. Optimum water requirement of some boro rice mutant lines. International Journal of Agronomy and Agricultural Research, 5(5): 124-133.
- Rahman M M, Kalam M A, Salam M A and Rana MR. Aged leaves effect on essential components in green and oolong tea. Int. J. Agril. Res. Innov. & Tech., 3 (2): 54-58.
- Akhtaruzzaman, Ali M R, Rahman M M and Ahamed M S. Drying tea in a kilburn vibro fluid bed dryer. J. Bangladesh Agril. Univ., 11(1):153-158.
- Rahman M M, Kalam M A and Islam M M. Change of chemical compositions in semi-fermented tea on land elevation. Tea J. Bangladesh, 41:11-16.
- Islam M Z, Khan M T H, Hoque M H and Rahman M M. Studies on the Processing and Preservation of Dragon Fruit (Hylocereus undatus) Jelly. The Agriculturists, 10 (2): 29-35.
- Rahman M M, Ahmed S, Hosen M M and Talukder A K. Detection of Formalin and Quality Characteristics of Selected Fish from Wet Markets at Sylhet City in Bangladesh. Bangladesh Res. Pub. J. 7(2).
- Rahman M M, Zaman M A and Saiful Islam A K M. Prospect of Rice Bran Oil Production in Bangladesh. Journal of Agricultural Engineering, The Institution of Engineers, Bangladesh. Vol.39/AE Number-1.
- Zaman M A, Sabikurnnahar and Rahman M M. Applications of Renewable Energy Technolgies in Bangladesh. Journal of Environmental Science &Natural Resources, 3(1): 71-83.