Proctor office of the University has been well developed including university security system. The Proctor office consisting of;
- One Proctor and
- Two Assistant Proctors
is responsible for the discipline and conduct of the students within the University Campus outside the Residential Halls.
Currently the proctor office is also taking care of university security and discipline with the help of security section of the university. Security section consists of
- Two senior security officers
- One security assistant
- One hundred and fifteen security guards including ansar
The team also performs other duties required by the Vice-Chancellor regarding discipline of the students and security of the university. Dr. Md. Arifur Rahman Khan and Dr. Mohammad Abdus Salam are the present Assistant Proctors of the University.
The Proctor shall be an officer of the University directly responsible to the Vice-chancellor and would be assisted by Assistant Proctors and security officers who would be responsible to the Proctor.
- To advise the University disciplinary committee on the critical and sensitive issues which may disturb the peace and stability of the University.
- To maintain discipline amongst the student community.
- To keep the office fully geared up to deal with the day-to-day security chores and also to meet out any contingent situation.
- To protect the property of the University.
Total manpower of Proctor office, Security department and Ansar are as below:
|Assistant Proctor||Dr. Md. Arifur Rahman Khan||18-06-2017||Till date|
|Assistant Proctor||Dr. Mohammad Abdus Salam||18-06-2017||Till date|
|Officers and Employee (security)|
|Sr. Security Officer||Md. Rofiqul Islam||16-05-1996||Till date|
|Sr. Security Officer||Md. Golam Jelani||25-02-2015||Till date|
|Asst. Security Officer||Md. Safiqul Islam||27-10-2016||Till date|
|Security Assistant||Md. Aiyub Ali||03-11-2013||Till date|
|Permanent/Master roll/Man-day Employees||Number|
|Master roll guards||04|
|Computer Operator (Man day)||(Proctor Office)||01|
|MLSS (Permanent)||Md. Belal Hossain (Proctor Office)||01|
|MLSS( Man-day)||Ahsan Habib (Security Section)||01|
|Total Manpower = (Proctor Office & Security Section)||50|
|Total Ansar =||60|
|Total Manpower = (Proctor Office + Security Section + Ansar)||110|