Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agricultural University ( BSMRAU) outreach center was established in 1985 which is now renamed as Kbd. Dr. Kazi M. Badruddoza Outreach Center. The main objective of this center is to disseminate and transfer generated technologies at BSMRAU through training and on-farm activities at farm levels. To achieve the objective, syndicate of BSMRAU approved an ordinance and delineated the activities of outreach program.
List of Facilities:
- Twenty five residential room
- One training Classroom
- Common room
- Director’s Office
- Guest room
- Dining room
- Office Room
- Provide necessary assistance in organizing training and workshops.
- All goods maintenance of the outreach center.
- Collecting rent from residents in outreach center.
- To deposit the collected money from the residents in the account section.
- Provide bill to the labors.
- Send different files to budget and account section.
- File adjustment.
- Save the documents.
- Maintenance of the garden in the outreach center.
- Supervise the cleaning activities of the outreach center.
Training/ Seminar/ Symposium:
One training workshop was successfully completed on 27th November 2017 with the financial assistance from IQAC, BSMRAU entitled ‘ Training-Workshop on Course Credit System of BSMRAU for junior Teachers ’.