Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agricultural University ( BSMRAU) outreach center was established in 1985 which is now renamed as Kbd. Dr. Kazi M. Badruddoza Outreach Center. The main objective of this center is to disseminate and transfer generated technologies at BSMRAU through training and on-farm activities at farm levels. To achieve the objective, syndicate of BSMRAU approved an ordinance and delineated the activities of outreach program.
List of Facilities:
- Twenty five residential room
- One training Classroom
- Common room
- Director’s Office
- Guest room
- Dining room
- Office Room
- Provide necessary assistance in organizing training and workshops.
- All goods maintenance of the outreach center.
- Collecting rent from residents in outreach center.
- To deposit the collected money from the residents in the account section.
- Provide bill to the labors.
- Send different files to budget and account section.
- File adjustment.
- Save the documents.
- Maintenance of the garden in the outreach center.
- Supervise the cleaning activities of the outreach center.
Training/Workshop arranged in 2018
|1.||Seminar on save the frogs||30/01/2018|
|2.||Training on statistical data analysis for MS/PhD students of BSMRAU||04/10/18-06/10/18|
|3.||Seminar on “A rapid breeding technology of wheat in Australia”||08/11/18|
Other activities done in 2018
- Arrangement of 2nd general committee meeting.
- Visiting demonstration plots in Toke village in Capasia Gazipur.
- Renovation of Training room.
- Providing facilities to the trainers.
- Regular maintenance and management of outreach center.
Training/Workshop arranged in 2019
|1.||Farmer’s Training on “Technologies developed by BSMRAU”||06/02/19 – 07/02/19|
|2.||Training on “Career Develpoment” for BS students of BSMRAU||07/03/19 – 08/03/19|
|3.||Training on “Statistical Data Analysis” for the students of Graduate program of BSMRAU||19/04/19 – 21/04/19|
|4.||Seminar on “The Utilization of Insect Resources”||28/07/19|
|5.||Training on “Statistical Data Analysis” for the students of Graduate program of BSMRAU||01/08/19 – 03/08/19|