- Worked as an Assistant Provost at Taj Uddin Ahmed Hall from 7 May, 2009 to 6 May, 2011.
- Worked as a Head, Dept. of Statistics, from 21 April, 2013 to 27 September, 2014
- Worked as a Head, Dept. of Agricultural Engineering, from 28 September, 2014 to 09 December, 2014
- Worked as an Associate Director of Dr. M. A Wazed Mia Central Laboratory, from 10 December, 2014 to 31, December, 2014
- Worked as a Director (Transport) 1 January, 2015 to 18 June, 2017
- Worked as a Head, Dept. of Genetics and Plant Breeding, from 18 August, 2015 to date
Participated in a two months’ duration foundation training course on “Rice production, communication and office management” and secured first place with distinction marks organized by Bangladesh Rice Research Institute, Gazipur-1701.
Participated in a training course on “Data recording and utilization of hybrid rice breeding nurseries” from November 23-26, 2002 organized by Bangladesh Rice Research Institute, Gazipur-1701.
Participated in a computer training course on “Windows environment, MS word, MS excel, MS power point, hardware & software maintenance and internet browsing & e-mailing” organized by Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agricultural University (BSMRAU) from August 25 to September 29, 2003.
Participated in a training course on “Awhere-Act & GIS based Bangladesh Country Almanac (BCA)” organized by Bangladesh Rice Research Institute in collaboration with the International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center (CIMMYT) from June 12 to June 13, 2006
Participated in a training course on “Improved Production Technology of Oilseed Crops” organized by Bangladesh Agricultural Research Council (BARC) from October 14 to October 15, 2009