Supervised graduate student’s researches especially on environmental pollution and climate change as a major professor/research supervisor
- Arsenic contamination in soil-water-plant system and their possible mitigation
- Fate of pesticides in soil-plant relationship and their bioremediation
- Toxic metals contamination in soil-water-plant through industrial effluent and their management
- Impact of climate change on land degradation, agriculture and adaptive researches for vulnerable areas
- Spatial distribution of salinity in coastal soils of Bangladesh and adaptive researches for better crop production.
- Modelling on impact of climate change on land degradation, agriculture and adaptive researches in climatic vulnerable areas for mitigation