- Power Point preparation and Presentation technique by using Multimedia.
- E-mailing and internet browsing.
- SPSS and other statistical packages for data processing and analysis as per different statistical techniques.
INVOLVEMENT IN PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION
- Bangladesh Agricultural Extension Society (BAES) as a life member
- BAAS (Bangladesh Association for the Advancement of Science) as a life member
- Krishibid Institution of Bangladesh (KIB) as a member
Previous position held with period of service
- Served as a Lecturer in the Department of Agricultural Extension and rural Development at Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agricultural University, Gazipur-1706, Bangladesh from October 16, 2006 to December 22, 2008.
- Currently working as a Alternate Sub Project Manager of World Bank financed andUniversity Grants Commission of Bangladesh coordinated Project entitled “Self Assessment of Postgraduate Program of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agricultural University (BSMRAU) for Quality Assurance”.
- Worked as a Project Director in the University Grants Commission (UGC) of Bangladesh funded project captioned “Food and economic security through homestead vegetables production by women in flood affected “char” lands in Manikganj district”.
- Worked as a Principal Investigator in the Research Management Committee (RMC) of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agricultural University (BSMRAU) funded project entitled “Rural livelihood pattern and crop production practices of the selected riverine islands (char) people”.
|SPECIAL INSTITUTION AND COURSE TAKEN|
- Participated a 15 days training program on “Quality Assurance and Accreditation” at the HELP University of Malaysia.
- Participated a 04 days long training – workshop program on “Self Assessment of Higher Education” at the University Grants Commission (UGC) of Bangladesh from 01-04 July, 2012
- Participated a 07 days long training program on “Teaching Methods and Assessment of Learning” in Graduate Training Institute (GTI) of Bangladesh Agricultural University, Bangladesh from 09-15 June, 2012.
- Participated a 02 days long training – workshop program on “Curriculum Development and Assessment” in Graduate Training Institute (GTI) of Bangladesh Agricultural University, Bangladesh from 17-18 June, 2012.
- Participated a 03 days long training program on “Curriculum Studies: Theories and Practices” in the Institute of Education Research (IER) of The University of Dhaka, Bangladesh from 11-13 May, 2012.
- Participated 15 days training program on “Research Methodology for Social Science Researchers” in Bangladesh Academy for Rural Development (BARD), Comilla, Bangladesh from 17-30 June, 2007.
- Worked as a Master Trainer of Training Program Entitled “Training of Trainers (TOT)” organized by Central Extension Resources Development Institute (CERDI) under the Ministry of Agriculture of the Government of Bangladesh.
- Worked as a Master Trainer of Training Program Entitled “Teaching Methodology for Agricultural Training Institute (ATI) Teaching Staffs” organized by National Agricultural Training Project (NATP) under the Ministry of Agriculture of the Government of Bangladesh.