Department of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agricultural University Gazipur-1706.
Phone: +880 01925791440
Fax: +880 2-9205333
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dean, Faculty of Agriculture.
Professor, Department of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development.
Orchid ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-6195-0160
ResearchGate ID: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Enamul-Haque-19
Google Scholar ID: https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=6TbqL_4AAAAJ
Post-doc, BSMRAU, Bangladesh (2011)
PhD, BSMRAU, Bangladesh (1999-2002)
MS, IPSA former BSMRAU, Bangladesh (1991-1993)
B. Sc Ag (Hons), BAU, Bangladesh (1980-1984)
Professor, BSMRAU (From 2008)
Associate Professor, BSMRAU (2004-2008)
Assistant Professor, BSMRAU, (1995-2004)
Lecturer, BAI former SAU (1988-1995)
Communication and Technology Transfer, communication content analysis, Climate Change and Adaptation, Sustainable Management of Natural Resources, Agricultural technology and rural social change, ICT in Agriculture, Impact evaluation.
a) Undergraduate Level
Fundamentals of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development, Management of Agricultural Extension Organizations, Fisheries Extension and Veterinary Extension Education.
b) Post Graduate Level
Agricultural Extension and communication, Program Management and Administration, Group Dynamics and Leadership, Research Methodology and Data Analysis and Interpretation,
- PhD Students Supervised as Major Professor 18
- MS Students Supervised as Major Professor 86
Number of scientific papers 95
- Haque, M. E., & Hoque, M. Z. (2021). Utilization and Effectiveness of ICT as Agricultural Information Delivery System in Thakurgao, Bangladesh. South Asian Journal of Social Studies and Economics, 61-68.
- Hoque, M. Z., M.E., Haque, F.A.,Prodhan, F. A., and M.S.,Islam, (2021). Utilization of ICTs in Agricultural Marketing Information Delivery in Charland of Bangladesh. Asian Journal of Education and Social Studies, 10-20.
- Hasan, S., M.E., Haque, M.S.I., Afrad, M.Z., Alam, M.Z., Hoque, M. Z., & M.R., Islam, (2021). Influences of Socio-economic Factors on Lemon Pest Management Practices in Tangail District of Bangladesh. South Asian Journal of Social Studies and Economics, 59-67.
- Hasan, S., M.E., Haque, M.S.I., Afrad, M.Z., Alam, M.Z., Hoque, M. Z. and M.R., Islam, (2021). Pest Risk Analysis and Management Practices for Increasing Profitability of Lemon Production. Journal of Agriculture and Ecology Research International, 22(1): 25-35 DOI: 10.9734/JAERI/2021/v22i130181
- Suza, M.K., S.S.,Hasan, M. K., Ghosh, M.E., Haque, and M.Z.,Turin, (2021). Financial Security of Farmers through Homestead Vegetable Production in Barishal District, Bangladesh. European Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences. 1 (4): 65-71. DOI:10.24018/ejsocial.2021.1.4.103
- Saha, S., S.S.Hasan, M.E., Haque, and T. Ahamed, (2021). Perception Based Assessment of Ecosystem Services of Madhupur Sal Forest in Bangladesh. European Journal of Agriculture and Food Sciences. 3 (1): 39-44. DOI:10.24018/ejfood.2021.3.1.94.
- Afrad, M. S. I., A. A. Barau, M. E. Haque and M. Habibullah. (2020). Farmers’ Use of Personal Protection Equipment in Jeshore and Rajshahi Districts of Bangladesh. Journal of Education, Society and Behavioral Science, 33(3):1-14. Article 2020 #55825, https://doi.org/10.9734/jesbs/2020/v33i330204
- Rahman, M. S., M. E. Haque, and M. S. I. Afrad. (2020). Utility of Mobile Phone Usage in Agricultural Information Dissemination in Bangladesh. East African Scholars Journal Agriculture & Life Science, 3(6): 154-170. DOI:10.36349/EASJALS.2020.v03i06.020
- Barau, A. A., M. Naznin, M. E. Haque, M. Zakaria and M. S. I. Afrad. (2020). Extent of Adoption and Knowledge on Pesticide Use in Vegetable Production in Narsingdi District, Bangladesh. Sri Lankan Journal of Agriculture and Ecosystems, 2(1):4-13 URL: www.rjt.ac.lk/agri/sljae
- Afrad, M. S. I., M.B. Monir, M. E. Haque, M. M. Haque. Impact of Industrial Effluent on Water, Soil and Rice Production in Bangladesh: a case of Turag Riverbank. (2020). Journal Environment Health Science and Engineering, 1-10 https://doi.org/10.1007/s40201-020-00506-8
- Afrad, M.S.I, M.R., Akter, M.E., Haque, and M., Zakaria, (2020). Adoption of Spices Cultivation Technology by the Growers in Shibganj Upazila under Bogura District of Bangladesh. The Agriculturists, 18(1): 81-93.
- Afrad, M. S. I., A., Begum, M. E. Haque, and N. S., Sarmin, (2020). Impact of Labor Migration on Rural Livelihood in Pakundia Upazila under Kishoregonj District of Bangladesh The Agriculturists, 18(1): 66-80. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3329/agric.v18i1.49460
- Ghosh, M.K., S.S.Hasan, M.E., Haque, and M.J., Uddin, (2020). Knowledge of Farmers to Sustainable Agriculture Practices: A Case Study in Southwestern Region of Bangladesh. Scholars Journal of Agriculture and Veterinary Sciences. DOI: 10.36347/sjavs. 2020.v07i01.002
- Nasim, F. A., M. Z. Hoque, M. E. Haque, M. S. Islam, S. Chakma, and M. S. I. Afrad. (2019). How Does Adoption of Crop Variety Reduce the Impact of Drought in Agriculture and Mitigate Food Insecurity of Smallholder Farmers? A Case Study on BU dhan1 Rice Variety in Bangladesh. Asian Journal of Agricultural Extension, Economics & Sociology, 30(3):1-12. DOI: 10.9734/AJAEES/2019/v30i330114
- Afrad, M. S. I., S. Yeasmin, M. E. Haque, N. Sultana, A. A. Barau and S. Rana. (2019). Fish Biodiversity and Livelihood Status of Fishermen Living Around the Titas River of Bangladesh. Journal of Bio-Science, 27:59-67. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3329/jbs.v27i0.44671
- Haque, M. E., S. Khanom, M. S. I. Afrad, A. A. Barau and S. M. Rafiquzzaman. (2019). Consumer Preference for Sea Fish Consumption in Dhaka City of Bangladesh. The Agriculturists, 17(1&2):41-51. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3329/agric.v17i1-2.44695
17. Miah, M. N. A., M. R. U. Miah, M. M. Z. Alam, M. Hossain, M. E. Haque. (2019). Integrated Management Practices against Scale Insects and Mealybugs of Sugarcane. Journal of Entomology and Zoology Studies. 7(2): 269-273. www.entomologyjournal.com.
18. Miah, M. N. A., M. R. U. Miah, M. M. Z. Alam, M. Hossain, M. E. Haque. (2018) . Determining Doses of Application of Fermented Cattle Urine and Indigenous Plant Extracts against Scale insects and Mealybugs of Sugarcane. Australasian Journal of Agricultural Engineering. 01(01):11-17. doi:10.21475/ajae.18.01.01.p1260.
19. Hoque, Z., M. A. Rahman, M. E. Haque, M. S. I. Afrad and M. M. Rahman. (2018). Comparative Contribution of Crops and Homestead Forest Enterprises to Rural Household Economy: a case study of Keshorita village in Bangladesh. Asian Journal of Advances in Agricultural Research, 7(1):1-16. DOI: 10.9734/AJAAR/2018/41652.
20. Naznin, M., M. S. I. Afrad, M. E. Haque, M. Zakaria, and A. A. Barau. (2018). Perception of Rural Farmers on Pesticide Use in Vegetable Production. Agricultural Science and Technology, 10(2):115-120.
21. Hasan, S.S., M.E. Haque, I.Z., Suchi,. and A., Hossain, 2018. Assessment of Diploma Agricultural Students’ Attitude towards Educational Sustainability: A Study of Selected Agricultural Training Institutes of Bangladesh. Journal of Education, Society and Behavioural Science. 25(2): 1-12. DOI: 10.9734/JESBS/2018/41170
22. Miah, M. N. A., M. R. U. Miah, M. M. Hossain, M. E. Haque. 2018. Insecticidal Effects of Cattle Urine and Indigenous Plant Extracts against Sugarcane Mealybugs. American Journal of Zoology. 1(2): 35-39. http:/www.sciencepublishinggroup.com/j/ajz doi:10.11648/j.ajz.20180102.12.
23. Abdullah, A. H. M., M. S. I. Afrad, A. K. M. A. H. Bhuiyan, M. E. Haque and T. Islam. 2018. Attitude and consumption of Bangladeshi professionals towards biotechnological products. Journal of Agriculture and Food Security, BMC, SpringerNature, 7(2):1-12. https://doi.org/10.1186/s40066-017-0155-z
24. Bhattacharjee, D., M. S. I. Afrad, M. E. Haque and A. A. Barau. 2018. Gender Mainstreaming and Participation in Shifting Cultivation among Chakma Tribe: A Comparative Study in Selected Areas of Bangladesh and India. Rural Entension & Innovation Systems Journal,14(1): 11-18. http://www.apen.org.au/rural-extension-and-innivation-systems-journal.
25. Islam, M. S., M. E. Haque, M. S. I. Afrad, H. M. Abdullah and M. Z. Hoque. 2017. Utilization of ICTs in Agricultural Extension Services of Bangladesh. Asian Journal of Agricultural Extension, Economics & Sociology, 16(1): 1-11. Available at: http://www.sciencedomain.org/issue/2444. DOI: 10.9734/AJAEES/2017/31207.
26. Hoque, M. Z., M. E. Haque, M. S. I. Afrad and M. N. Islam. 2016. Effectiveness of Floating Agriculture for Adapting Climate Change in Southern Bangladesh. International Journal of Economic Theory and Application. 3(1): 14-25. Available online at: http://www.aascit.org/journal/ijeta.
27. Hoque, M. Z. and M.E. Haque. 2016. Impact of Climate Change on Crop Production and Adaptation Practices in Coastal Saline Areas of Bangladesh. International Journal of Applied Research. 2(1): 10-19.
28. Haque, M.E, M.M Ali and M.Z. Hoque. 2016. Content Analysis of Abstract of Professional Articles Published in Home and Abroad. International Journal of Advanced Education and Research. 1(1): 10-15.
29. Karim, S. M. R., S. K. Pal, M. E. Haque, M. H. Rahman and M. Kamruzzaman, (2016). Factors affecting problems faced by the farmers in sugarcane cultivation. Journal of Innovation and Development Strategy. 10 (1): 1-5.
30. Shahnewaz, N., M. E. Haque, M.S. I. Afrad, M.Z.Hoque. 2015(Published in 2016). Role of Union Information and Service Centre in Community Development. American Journal of computation, Communication and Control. 2(5):40-47. Available at: http://www.aascit.org/journal/ajccc.