21. Nasrin S., T. Igawa, M. M. Islam, M. Hasan, M.S. Alam, S. Komaki, K. Kawamura, M.M.R. Khan and M. Sumida (2016). Inter- and intra-specific genetic divergence of Asian tiger frogs (genus Hoplobatrachus), with special reference to the population structure of H. tigerinus in Bangladesh. Genes Genet. Syst. (In Press).
20. Nasrin S., T. Igawa, M. Nozawa, M. M. Islam, M. Hasan, M. S. Alam, M. M. R. Khan, and M. Sumida (2014) Development and characterization of 27 new microsatellite markers of Indian Bullfrog, Hoplobatrachus tigerinus and its congeneric species. Genes Genet. Syst., 89: p 137-141.
19. Hasan, M, Islam MM, Khan MMR, Igawa T, Alam MS, Djong TH, Kurniawan N, Joshy H, Yong HS, Daicus, MB, Kurabayashi A, Kuramoto M and Sumida M. Genetic divergences of South and Southeast Asian frogs: A case study of several taxa based on 16S ribosomal RNA gene data with notes on the generic name Fejervarya. Turkish Journal of Zoology, 38, 2014.
18. Alam MS, Islam MM, Khan MMR, Hasan M, Wanichanon, R. and Sumida M. Postmating isolation in six species of three genera (Hoplobatrachus, Euphlyctis and Fejervarya) from family Dicroglossidae (Anura), with special reference to spontaneous production of allotriploids. Zoological Science 29, 2012.
17. Hasan M, Kuramoto M, Islam MM, Alam MS, Khan MMR and Sumida M. A new species of genus Hoplobatrachus (Anura, Dicroglossidae) from the coastal belt of Bangladesh. Zootaxa 3312:45-48, 2012.
16. Hasan M, Islam MM, Khan MMR, Alam MS, Kurabayashi A, Igawa T, Kuramoto M and Sumida M. Cryptic anuran biodiversity in Bangladesh revealed by mitochondrial 16S rRNA gene sequences. Zoological Science 29:162-172. 2012.
15. Alam MS, Kurabayashi A, Hayashi Y, Sano N, Khan MMR, Fuji T and Sumida M. Complete mitochondrial genomes and novel gene rearrangements in two dicroglossid frogs, Hoplobatrachus tigerinus and Euphlyctis hexadactylus, from Bangladesh. Genes and Genet. Syst. 85 (3):219-232, 2010.
14. Joshy SH, Alam MS, Kurabayashi A, Sumida M and Kuramoto M. Two new species of the genus Euphlyctis (Anura: Ranidae) from Southwestern India as revealed by molecular and morphological comparisons. Alytes 26 (1-4):97-116, 2009.
13. Alam MS, Igawa T, Khan MMR, Islam MM, Kuramoto M, Matsui M, Kurabayashi A, and Sumida M. Genetic divergence and evolutionary relationships in six species of genera Hoplobatrachus and Euphlyctis (Amphibia: Anura) from Bangladesh and other Asian countries revealed by mitochondrial gene sequences. Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution 48: 515-527. 2008.
12. Islam MM, Kurose N, Khan MMR, Nishizawa T, Kuramoto M, Alam MS, Hasan M , Kurniawan N, Nishioka M and Sumida M. Genetic divergence and reproductive isolation in the genus Fejervarya (Amphibia: Anura) from Bangladesh inferred from Morphometric data, crossing experiments, and molecular analyses. Zoological Science 25: 1084-1105. 2008.
11. Islam MM, Khan MMR, Djong TH,Alam MS and Sumida M.Genetic differentiation of the Fejervarya limnocharis complex from Bangladesh and other Asian countries elucidated by allozyme analyses. Zoological Science 25: 261-272. 2008.
10. Djong HT, Islam MM, Nishioka M, Matsui M, Ota H, Kuramoto M, Khan MMR, Alam MS, De Silva A, Khonsue W and Sumida M. Genetic relationships and reproductive-isolation mechanisms among the Fejervarya limnocharis complex from Indonesia (Java) and other Asian countries. Zoological Science 24: 360-375. 2007.
9. Alam MS and Khan MMR. Study of genetic variation of hatchery populations of silver and bighead carp of Bangladesh using allozyme marker. Indian journal of Fisheries 53 (2): 119-126. 2006.
8. Khan MMR, Alam MS and Bhuiyan, MM. Allozyme variation of hatchery and river populations of rohu (Labeo rohita, Hamilton) in Bangladesh. Aquaculture Research 37 (3): 233 – 240. 2006.
7. Alam MS and Khan MMR. Allozyme variation between hatchery and Jamuna river populations of rohu (Labeo rohita) in Bangladesh. BangladeshJournal of Fisheries 28 (1-2): 71-78. 2004.
6. Alam MS and Khan MMR. Preliminary studies on genetic structure of silver carp (Hypophthalmichthys molitrix) and bighead carp (Aristichthys nobilis) samples from three hatcheries. Bangladesh Journal of Fisheries (Special Issue, 2004) 27: 28.
5. Barua S, Alam MS, Khan MMR and Simonsen V. Genetic variation in four hatchery populations of Thai pangas, Pangasius hypophthalmus of Mymensingh region in Bangladesh using allozyme marker. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences 7 (2): 144-149. 2004.
4. Khan MMR, Alam MS, Barua S and Bhuiyan MH. Growth performances and morphological variations among Thai Pangas Pangasius hypophthalamous collected from four different hatcheries in Mymensingh, Bangladesh Journal of Progressive Agriculture 15 (1): 141-149. 2004.
3. Alam MS and Khan MMR. A preliminary study on genetic variation in three hatchery populations of rohu, Labeo rohita (Hamilton, 1822) using allozyme marker. Molecular Biology and Biotechnology Journal, 1 (1 &2): 55-58, 2003.
2. Khan MMR, Alam MS, Rahman S.M.Z. and Parvez I. Genetic variation of Tilapia strains inferred by allozyme marker. Molecular Biology and Biotechnology Journal, 1(1&2): 59-62, 2003.
1. Khan MMR, Alam MS, Sarder MRI, Bhuiyan MMH and Sumida M. Genetic variation of frogs in Bangladesh using allozyme marker. BangladeshJournal of Fisheries, 25 (1-2): 35-46, 2002.