Lists of Seminar Paper
Day 1 (16 November 2017)
- Dalia Akter (Reg. No. 2017-05-4486) – An economic contribution of banana at Narsingdi district of Bangladesh.
- M. Mustafizur Rahman (Reg. No. 2012-05-2795) – Organic farming in Bangladesh and its problems and prospects.
- Md. Sohel Rana (Reg. No. 2016-11-4150) – Organic farming on nutritional quality, bioactive compounds and yield of tomato.
Day 2 (23 November 2017)
- Md. Nurul Kadir (Reg. No. 2017-05-4485) – Computation of discharge and flow volume for different flooding scenario in the lower Meghna estuary.
- Lutfun Nahar (Reg. No. 2016-11-4143) – Prospect of spices research in Bangladesh.
- Md. Mukhairul Islam (Reg. No. 2016-11-4137) – Mitigation of salinity stress on growth and yield of crops.
Day 3 (30 November 2017)
- Zabid-Al-Riyadh (Reg. No. 2016-11-4163) – Role of agroforestry in achieving food security.
- Masud Karim Prodhan (Reg. No. 2016-11-4161) – Homestead gardening and nutrition security of Bangladesh.
- Sumon Roy (Reg. No. 2016-11-4154) – Alley cropping system for sustainable crop production.
Day 4 (07 December 2017)
- Nayan Chandra Mondal (Reg. No. 2016-11-4159) – Induced breeding of the stinging catfish (Heteropneustes fossilis) in Bangladesh.
- Ananya Sarker (Reg. N. 2016-11-4144) – Tomato growth, yield and quality influenced by pruning.
- A.Z.M. Shafiullah Prodhan (Reg. No. 2016-11-4152) – Relation of soil and environment condition in winter vegetable production.
Day 5 (21 December 2017)
- Madhuri Dehnath (Reg. No. 2016-11-4149) – Yield and quality improvement of vegetable crops using plant growth regulators.
- G.M. Zakaria (Reg. No. 2016-11-4151) – Climate change and its impact on the aquatic biodiversity of Bangladesh.
- Ripa Rani Bhowal (Reg. No. 2016-11-4148) – Importance and prospect of Bt-Brinjal as a safe food.
Day 6 (28 December 2017)
- A. M. Nahid Mahamud (Reg. No. 2016-11-4168) – Effects of probiotic on reproductive and growth performance of fish.
- Rashida Rocksana Mou (Reg. No. 2016-11-4167) – Soil and water conservation through Agroforestry.
- Jeba Tasmia Moon (Reg. No. 2016-11-4145) – Effect of packaging materials and storage temperature on the shelf life of strawberry.
Day 7 (30 November 2017)
- Tanjina Yasmin Rita Reg. No. 2016-11-4166 – Impact of traditional homestead agroforestry on the livelihood of the farmers.
- Nazma Akter Reg. No. 2016-11-4147 – Cut flower and foliage plant production as influenced by plant growth regulators.
- Saif Uddin Khan Reg. No. 2013-05-3026 – Role of Lactobacillus as a Probiotic in Fish.