List of Seminar Paper
Day 1 (19 April 2018)
- Sondhi Roy (Reg. No. 2013-05-3009)-Factors affecting soil structural stability and their relationship.
- Touhid Reza Shawon (Reg. No. 2013-05-3068)-A Comparative Financial Evaluation of Selected Vegetables Production in Bangladesh.
- Sarnaly Goon Sarna (Reg. No.: 2017-05-4488). Cotton yield components and new approaches of breeding.
- Mahmud Al Hasan (Reg. No.: 2013-05-3085). Labour Market Structure and Dynamics of Bangladesh.
- Sharmin Shifa (Reg. No.: 2013-05-3070). Women in Bangladesh agriculture: scope, determinants and constraints.
- Moriom Khatun (Reg. No.: 2017-08-4501). Plant growth promotion activities of bio-film producing bacteria.
Day 2 (26 April 2018)
- Mst. Umme Habiba (Reg. No.: 12-05-2868) – Lactoferrin: a multifunctional marvelous protein in milk.
- Rukaiya Sarmin (Reg. No.: 13-05-2935) – Biorational approaches on brinjal insect pests management and their impact on natural enemies.
- Rafia Akhtar Rimu (Reg. no.:13-05-2964) – Micropropagation of Dendrobium orchid as influenced by different culture media.
- Samiya Akter (Reg. No.: 13-05-2997) – CRISPR/Cas9 genome editing for abiotic stress tolerance in plants.
- Saida Akter Jui (Reg. No.: 13-05-3075) – Agricultural Input Intensification, Productivity Growth and Transformation of Bangladesh Agriculture.
- Sonjith Das (Reg. No.:) – Farmers startegic action against floods in Bangladesh.
Day 3 (28 April 2018)
- Md. Ariful Islam (Reg. No.: 2013-05-3011) – Effect of Climate Change on Insects: Implications for Crop Protection and Food Security in Bangladesh.
- Sadia Afrin Pranty ( Reg No: 2013-05-3081) – Competitiveness, profitability, input demand and output supply of maize Production in Bangladesh.
- Anwara Begum (Reg. No. 2013-05-2965) – Youth labor migration and future of agriculture in Bangladesh.
- Md. Bazlur Rahman (Reg. No. 2013-05-0000) – Effects of Alley Cropping on Soil Fertility.
Day 4 (03 May 2018)
- Md. Nahidul Islam Nahid (Reg. No.: 2013-05-2931) – Nitrogen Use Efficiency in Cereal Crops in Bangladesh.
- Faria Afrin (Reg. No.: 2013-05-3019) – Chitosan Coating Enriched with Natural Extracts Improve the Quality and Shelf Life of Fish Fillets during Frozen Storage.
- Md. Omor Faruk (Reg. No.: 2013-05-3018) – Physicochemical and Microbial Changes of Some Freshwater Fishes during Ice Storage.
- Falguni Khan (Reg. No.: 2013-05-2942) – Integrated Nutrient Management and Its Impact on Soil Health.
- Tanbir Ahsan (Reg. No.: 2013-05-3041) – Melanosis Inhibition of Shrimp using Natural Extracts during Ice Storage.
- Fabiha Haque (Reg. No: 2013-05-2916) – Biochar as a Soil Amendment and Carbon Sequestration.
Day 5 (05 May 2018)
- Panchali Chakraborty (Reg. No: 2017-05-4487) – Contribution of Plant Breeding in Bangladesh Agriculture.
- Md. Mojammel Haque (Reg. No: 2013-05-3004) – Organic Fertilizer as a Strategy of Sustainable Land Management and Climate Change Mitigation.
- Shahida Arofi (Reg. no. 2013-05-2954) – Role of Microorganisms in Soil Fertility and Carbon Sequestration.
- Sirajum Monira (Reg. no. 2011-05-2599) – Performance of Biofertilizers on Growth and Yield of Chickpea.
- Hammadullah Al Mashuk (Reg. No.: 2013-05-2917) – Heavy metal contamination in vegetables from industrial waste water polluted soils.
- Monjur Morshed (Reg. No: 2013-05-3012) – Plant Growth Promoting Rhizobacteria (PGPR): Current & Future Prospective for Sustainable Agriculture.
Day 6 (10 May 2018)
- Ilias Ebne Kabir (Reg. No.: 13-05-3042) – Quality and safety aspects of dried fishery products available in Bangladesh.
- Eva Armin (Reg. No.: 13-05-0000) – Pollutants and their impacts on human health in Dhaka city.
- Md. Foysul Hossain (Reg. No.: 13-05-3035) – Climate change and its impacts on aquatic environments.
- Md. Golam Rasul (Reg. No.: 13-05-2953) – Biofortification: A new tool to reduce micronutrient malnutrition.
- Md. Harun Or Rashid (Reg: 06-05-1658) – Genetically Modified Organism (GMO): Prospect and challenges in Bangladesh.
- Abubakar Siddique (Reg.No.: 13-05-3027) – Impact of salinity on biological performance of some selected farmed fishes in Bangladesh.
Day 7 (12 May 2018)
- Asaduzzaman Ridoy (Reg. No: 13-05-2951) – Agri Nanotechniques for Increasing Plant Nutrients Availability.
- Md. Ariful Islam (Reg. No.: 13-05-3023) – Present Status of Broodstock Management at Carp Hatcheries in Jessore.
- Zannatul Ferdaous Bony (Reg. No.: 13-05-2992) – Social Forestry: A Tool for Improving Livelihood of Rural People.
- Md. Mehedi Hasan (Reg. No.: 13-05-2970) – Physiochemical, microbial and functional characteristics of Palmyra palm sap and pulp powder.
- Taslima Akter Siddiqua (Reg. no. 13-05-2940) – Status and Prospect of IPM for Major Insect Pests of Bitter Gourd in Bangladesh.
- Shibly Noman (Reg. No. 13-05-3016) – Use of Spirulina in Fish Culture.
Day 8 (17 May 2018)
- Rahanuma Tarannum Shifa (Reg. No.: 2013-05-2929) – Drought Tolerance Mechanism and Grain Quality of Rice.
- Md. Shahnewas Kabir (Reg. No.: 2016-11-4160) – Status of Vegetable Production and Marketing in Bangladesh.
- Md. Solaiman Talukder (Reg. No.: 2002-08-1120) – Existing Agroforestry System for better Livelihood in Major Ecosystem of Bangladesh.
- Polash Kisku Marcus (Reg. No.: 2013-05-4162) – Bleaching of Dyes Using Bacteria.
- Sajeda Khanom (Reg. No.: 2013-05-000) – Variety Development and Seed Production Production for Organic Vegetables.
- Ryjwana Shahrin (Reg. No.: 2013-05-2971) – Improving Livelihood of Rural People in Bangladesh through Sustainable Beekeeping.
Day 9 (24 May 2018)
- Tanzina Alam (Reg. No:13-05-2967) – Insecticide Resistance in Insect Vector of Human Disease.
- Ashrafun Nahar (Reg. No.: 13-05-2919) – Growth, Ion Accumulation and Yield of Rice as Influenced by Salinity.
- Abu Jafor Mohammad Obaidullah (Reg. No.: 13-05-2968) – Importance and Prospects of Medicinal Plants in Bangladesh.
- Sharmin Alam (Reg. No: 13-05-2957) – Industrial and Medicinal Efficacy of Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis Mill).
- Md. Sohanur Rahman (Reg. No: 13-05-3003) – Potential of Agroforestry Practices in Carbon Sequestration for Climate Change Mitigation Option.
- Swagata Aditya (Reg. No.: 13-05-3038) – Population Structure of Hilsa Shad in Bangladesh Using Genetic Marker.
Day 10 (31 May 2018)
- Md. Nur Amin Mukul (Reg. No. 13-05-3044) – Dietary Requirement of Trace Elements in Fish.
- Sultana Razia (Reg. No. 13-05-3031) – Effect of seaweed as a fish feed supplement for the growth and immune response of fish.
- Shafia Mashiat (Reg. No.: 13-05-2927) – Genetically Modified Crops: Promises and Problems in Modern Agriculture.
- Tasmiah Tabassom (Reg. No.: 13-05-3022) – Recirculating Aquaculture System.
- Aung Sing Hla Marma (Reg. No: 13-05-2981) – Sustenance of Farming System in the Context of Water Scarcity in the Chittagong Hill Tracts of Bangladesh.
- Md. Saddam Hossain (Reg. No: 13-05-2966) – Drought: A Threat to Ensure Food Security in Bangladesh.
Day 11 (07 June 2018)
- Urmi Rani Shaha (Reg. No.: 13-05-2983) – Plant Genetic Resources: The Basis for Food Security and Sustainable Agricultural Development.
- Md. Golam Azam (Reg. no.: 16-11-4170) – Diallel Analysis and Genetic Diversity Analysis Assist in the Selection of Appropriate Parental Materials for Hybridization.
- Tamanna Sharmin (Reg No.: 16-11-4139) – Role of polyploidy breeding in crop improvement.
- Ashim Chakraborty (Reg No.: 16-11-4139) – Prospects and challenges of organic farming in Bangladesh.
- Abu Sayeed Md. Hasibuzzaman (Reg No.: 13-05-2930) – Plant genetic resources: The basis for food security and sustainable agricultural development.