Department of Statistics
Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agricultural University (BSMRAU)
Experimental Design, Time series data analysis, Survival analysis, Biostatistics, Environmental Statistics
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Applied Statistics, Institute of Statistical Research and Training (ISRT), University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Honors in Applied Statistics, Institute of Statistical Research and Training (ISRT). University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
MATLAB, R, FORTRAN, SAS, SPSS, STATA
- Lecturer, Department of Statistics, Department of Statistics, Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agricultural University, Salna, Gazipur 1706, Bangladesh, from 26th January 2016 to till now.
- Lecturer, Begum Rokeya University, Rangpur, Dhaka, from October 2014 to January, 2016.
- Assistant Scientist at EPRC (Environment and Population Research Center) under wash project funded by UNICEF and Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- Research Associate at ADSL, a private research organization conducting various research project on business strategies funded by IFC.