Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agricultural University (BSMRAU) is a government-financed 13th public university of Bangladesh and third agricultural university after Bangladesh Agricultural University and Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University. It is located at Salna, Gazipur.
Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agricultural University was established in 1998 as a public university with an act (Act no. 16) promulgated by the government of Bangladesh.
The university was established by transforming the Institute of Post Graduate Studies in Agriculture (IPSA). IPSA was established as Bangladesh College of Agricultural Science (BCAS) in 1983 as an academic organ of Bangladesh Agricultural Research Institute (BARI) and academically affiliated with Bangladesh Agricultural University until 1991. In 1991, IPSA was made an autonomous institution. Henceforth, IPSA started its true course credit-based MS and PhD programs. The graduate program of IPSA was developed by a team of IPSA teachers led by Prof. L. M. Eisgruver of the Oregon State University (OSU), USA under the cooperation of JICA-USAID-GOB.
গণপ্রজাতন্ত্রী বাংলাদেশ এর মহামান্য রাষ্ট্রপতি ও চ্যান্সেলর, প্রফেসর...
The 98th birthday of Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman and the National Children’s Day (today 17th March) was observed at Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur...
Please find the notice by click the link
News are published in the national Print & online media Bahumatrik_19-01_কৃষিতে নতুন বিপ্লব আনবে ‘ই-ভিলেজ’ bdnews24_19-01_Bangladesh...
Dear Graduates of BSMRAU It is my pleasure to inform you that we are going to arrange rehearsal for attending Chancellor’s Procession of the 3rd convocation of BSMRAU. The...
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Agroforestry and Environment
- Agricultural Engineering
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Bioenvironmental Science
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Crop Botany
- Genetics and Plant Breeding
- Plant Pathology
- Soil Science
- Seed Science and Technology Unit
- Department of Anatomy & Histology
- Department of Animal Breeding & Genetics
- Department of Animal Science & Nutrition
- Department of Dairy & Poultry Science
- Department of Gynecology & Reproductive Health
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Micro-biology & Public Health
- Department of Pathobiology
- Department of Physiology & Pharmacology
- Department of Surgery & Radiology