Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agricultural University (BSMRAU) is a government-financed 13th public university of Bangladesh and third agricultural university after Bangladesh Agricultural University and Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University. It is located at Salna, Gazipur.
Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agricultural University was established in 1998 as a public university with an act (Act no. 16) promulgated by the government of Bangladesh.
The university was established by transforming the Institute of Post Graduate Studies in Agriculture (IPSA). IPSA was established as Bangladesh College of Agricultural Science (BCAS) in 1983 as an academic organ of Bangladesh Agricultural Research Institute (BARI) and academically affiliated with Bangladesh Agricultural University until 1991. In 1991, IPSA was made an autonomous institution. Henceforth, IPSA started its true course credit-based MS and PhD programs. The graduate program of IPSA was developed by a team of IPSA teachers led by Prof. L. M. Eisgruver of the Oregon State University (OSU), USA under the cooperation of JICA-USAID-GOB.
বিএস (কৃষি), বিএস (ফিসারিজ), বিএস (কৃষি অর্থনীতি) এবং ডিভিএম প্রোগ্রামে সামার-২০১৭ টার্মে ছাত্র-ছাত্রী ভর্তি বিজ্ঞপ্তিবিএস (কৃষি), বিএস (ফিসারিজ), বিএস (কৃষি অর্থনীতি) এবং ডিভিএম প্রোগ্রামে...
Please click the link for detail advertisement Click here to download the application form for Teacher
Beware of Ransomware
Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agricultural University (BSMRAU) observed today its 18th birthday with festive mood. In this occasion an elaborated programs have been chalk...
Hearty Greetings on the Eve of "Eid-ul-Azha 2016" to you and your family. EID MUBARAK! Prof.Dr. Md.Mahbubar Rahman Vice-chancellor, BSMRAU, Gazipur
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Agroforestry and Environment
- Agricultural Engineering
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Bioenvironmental Science
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Crop Botany
- Genetics and Plant Breeding
- Plant Pathology
- Soil Science
- Seed Science and Technology Unit
- Department of Anatomy & Histology
- Department of Animal Breeding & Genetics
- Department of Animal Science & Nutrition
- Department of Dairy & Poultry Science
- Department of Gynecology & Reproductive Health
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Micro-biology & Public Health
- Department of Pathobiology
- Department of Physiology & Pharmacology
- Department of Surgery & Radiology