Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agricultural University (BSMRAU) is a government-financed 13th public university of Bangladesh. It is located at Salna, Gazipur.
Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agricultural University was established in 1998 as a public university with an act (Act no. 16) promulgated by the government of Bangladesh.
The university was established by transforming the Institute of Post Graduate Studies in Agriculture (IPSA). IPSA was established as Bangladesh College of Agricultural Science (BCAS) in 1983 as an academic organ of Bangladesh Agricultural Research Institute (BARI) and academically affiliated with Bangladesh Agricultural University until 1991. In 1991, IPSA was made an autonomous institution. Henceforth, IPSA started its true course credit-based MS and PhD programs. The graduate program of IPSA was developed by a team of IPSA teachers led by Prof. L. M. Eisgruver of the Oregon State University (OSU), USA under the cooperation of JICA-USAID-GOB.
The graduation day of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agricultural University (BSMRAU) for the students of Bachelor of Science (Agriculture) 9th batch, Bachelor of Science...
A regional meeting on “Assessing Land Use Functions for Sustainable Land Management in Asian Countries” sponsored by Asia Specific Network for Global Change Research (APN)...
A seminar titled ‘Live Food in Aquaculture of Bangladesh’ was held at Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agricultural University (BSMRAU) on August 23, 2017. Vice-Chancellor...
Applications are called for admission to BS (Agriculture), BS (Fisheries), BS (Agricultural Economics) and DVM program under course-credit system. Undergraduate Admission...
Please find the details information from the link bellow: Click here for Detail Advertisement for Winter 2017 term Click here for Detail guideline for admission (MS &...
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Agroforestry and Environment
- Agricultural Engineering
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Environmental Science
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Crop Botany
- Genetics and Plant Breeding
- Plant Pathology
- Soil Science
- Seed Science and Technology Unit
- Department of Anatomy & Histology
- Department of Animal Breeding & Genetics
- Department of Animal Science & Nutrition
- Department of Dairy & Poultry Science
- Department of Gynecology, Obstetrics & Reproductive Health
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Microbiology & Public Health
- Department of Pathobiology
- Department of Physiology & Pharmacology
- Department of Surgery & Radiology